If you ever have been in a car crash incident, then you are probably aware that the exterior of the car suffers most. Sometimes it’s just a few dents or abrasions. However, occasionally the damage is so substantial that the car’s model is barely recognizable. Repairing such a car is a hard job and not every mechanic is up to it. Therefore, it is important to realise that you are free to choose whatever crash repair shop you like. The insurance companies can only suggest potential service shops. You might go for one of them, but you aren’t obliged to choose exclusively out of the insurance company’s list of repair shops.
Choosing the right crash repair shop is very important, so these are a few helpful tips on how to make the right choice:
- Choose a repair shop that specializes in auto restoration after car crashes. Mechanics with no no experience in damage assessment, faults diagnostics and car crash repair are likely to disappoint you. Be also aware of the amateur mechanics with the cheapest prices on the market. It is always better to go for professionals in that specialised field of auto repair. The experienced staff of car crash repair Carrigtwohill shops are much more likely to carry out their services well and meet customers’ expectations.
- Look for a crash repair shop that handles not only your car, but also takes care of all the needed paperwork for your insurance claim. Generally, the cost of car restoration depends on the damages sustained in a car crash and occasionally the repair price can get quite high. Consequently, it is desirable that the insurance covers the entire amount or at least most of it. However, dealing with insurance companies can be quite problematic. So it is a good idea to have knowledgeable people advise you on how to claim your insurance properly and receive maximum compensation.
- Find out if the mechanics of a repair shop have experience working with your car model and have repaired similar damages. The more experienced the service shop staff is, the quicker and better they do their job. If the service staff doesn’t have needed experience, repairing your car might become quite a challenge for them. So it is better to find a long established car crash repair Carrigtwohill shop that has amassed significant experience dealing with all kinds of auto failures.
- If a crash repair shop doesn’t guarantee its work, you should consider going elsewhere. Avoid at all costs service shops that cannot give you guarantees in any form. They won’t take any responsibility and can’t be held accountable for any possible failures that may happen right after their ‘services’ were carried out. Any crash repair shop that performs its services responsibly and with good quality will provide you with a guarantee that your car will be safe back on the road.
If you are looking for a car crash repair shop in Carrigtwohill, choose us! We can provide you with all of the above and more. It is worth choosing us because:
- Our team has more than 10 years of experience, so we had to deal with the majority of the car models and all kinds of possible failures.
- We help our clients to sort out their insurance claims. We will answer all your questions and assist you to figure out all intricacies of your claim.
- We understand that the personal vehicle plays an important role in modern life. That’s why we try to return your car to you as soon as possible. If the fault is only minor, usually you are able to recover your car the same day. We work quickly and efficiently, but at the same time we never forget that quality of work is also our top priority. Consequently, it usually takes longer to repair major car faults, from a few days to a few weeks. We work efficiently, but without rush ensuring the highest quality available. That’s why we guarantee that your car will be safe back on the road once we return it to you.
- It is important to us that our customers are satisfied with both the work well done and the price charged. Therefore, we set our prices so that they are fair and appealing at the same time. If you do not want to overpay for crash repair services, you should choose us.
Common faults and defects after car crashes
Usually after an accident, the car suffers at least some damage to its exterior. The car’s mirrors, windows and body frame are the first in line to be checked and replaced or repaired after a traffic collision. Some cars get completely wrecked, but even those can be restored. Internal failures do also occur regularly after car crashes. It is quite common that the service shop mechanics & technicians have to work relentlessly trying to restore a car to a good working condition and pleasing appearance.
Is it always worth repairing a car?
Occasionally the insurance does not cover the full cost of car repair. This makes car owners wonder if it is really worth repairing their damaged cars. In case of cheaper and older models it is possible that the cost of repairs might be similar or even higher than the value of the car itself. In those cases, it is simply easier and cheaper to buy a new car. Usually, however, the insurance covers all or at least most of the repair costs. In this scenario, since a car owner has to pay only a small fraction of repair costs, the overall expense is likely to be moderate or low. In case when the repair cost is approximately equal or even higher than the value of a damaged car, there are two options. The first is to look for another crash repair shop that chargers cheaper prices. The second option is to buy another car. However, even when buying a new car and repairing a faulty car cost about the same, it still makes sense to go for repair. First of all, professionally repaired cars do not differ in appearance from the newer ones. And secondly, after professional repair service you avoid running a risk of buying a car that might potentially break down in a near future.
Whether your car has suffered substantial damage in a car accident or it has just a few minor defects, you can always choose us! We will give you an honest assessment and advise you whether it is possible to repair your car and whether it is worth it or not. We provide our customers with high quality services and low prices. If it is important to you that your car is repaired to the highest standards, but the cost of repair service is still reasonable, we are exactly what you need.
Cars can be severely damaged in the road accidents, so it is crucial that you choose professionals who take their job seriously and work responsibly. Assessing the condition of the car and troubleshooting is a very important process. If the mechanics do not detect the existing faults, the car will not be fully repaired and it could be dangerous on the road in the long run. In certain service shops the mechanics may act dishonestly and suggest services you don’t really need. If a car crash repair service is short on customers, generally it will charge higher prices to compensate for the lack of incoming orders. Our car crash repair Carrigtwohill shop has been operating for more than 10 years. Not only we have many regular and loyal customers, thanks to our reputation we continuously attract new ones. So you can be sure that we will offer you a fitting and affordable price.
Our staff’s accumulated experience allows us to handle even the most serious cases. No matter what faults are found in your car, we can fix them! We work efficiently and provide professional workmanship. Through the years of our business operations we have worked with the most of car models and encountered all imaginable failures. Therefore, rest assured we will know how to handle your car.
We have dealt with a variety of insurance issues during the past 10 years. We had to face different situations and look for ways to solve them. Our professional staff will answer all your questions and help you solve any problems you may have with your insurance claim. Regular difficulties in dealing with insurance companies are widely known. Customers often complain that insurance companies try to avoid complying with the terms of the contracts. So we make sure that the insurance companies pay up the full amount of what is due.
When it comes to car crash repair service in Carrigtwohill, we are definitely the best choice! We will give you the best price possible and provide high quality repair service. Thanks to us, your car will look and operate as new. We can diagnose all of your car faults and handle them all. We provide our customers with all the necessary guarantees. In the unlikely case it will be discovered that a fault was not completely dealt with, we will promptly correct any shortcomings. Restoring a car after a traffic accident is a complex matter, so it is crucial that you choose professionals in crash repair services. Our crash repair shop has been operating for more than 10 years, so we can assure you that we have all the necessary knowledge and experience to repair your car. Contact us and we will provide you with comprehensive advice and high quality service.